As the summer comes, the temperature rises gradually. In order to ensure that the engraving machine can be used normally, we need to pay attention to some details from 7 aspects when using it. Blue Elephant professional engineers give the following considerations.
1.Placement: It is forbidden to install the CNC router in an open environment. And choose a well-ventilated place.
2. Daily maintenance: Regular maintenance including cleaning the screw, dropping lubricants to rotating parts and rails to ensure that the machine can reduce wear and complete the rotation and movement tasks efficiently.
3. Trouble shooting: If there is abnormality such as smoke, odor, noise, etc. in the use of the CNC cutting machine, please stop it immediately.
4. Environmental impact: It is forbidden to install and debug the CNC engraving machine under the rainy and thunder weather.
5. Voltage requirements: It is strictly forbidden to use the power supply that does not meet the rated voltage for the CNC cutting machine.
6. Equipment requirements: When the water-cooled spindle works, it must ensure that the water pipe is fixed reliably, the water is clean, and the water flow is smooth. The motor should be replaced in time due to water leakage or water pipe aging, and the original parts and cable of the CNC cutting machine should not be damaged or replaced at will. Pay attention to regularly adding lubricant to the guide rails, racks, etc. According to different processing materials, choose the appropriate tool and set the appropriate engraving speed.
7. Others: Operate in strict accordance with the company’s training requirements, the processing size shall not exceed the scope specified in the specification of the CNC router.