- Wood lathe is a device that can create items such as stairway posts,designs on wood,and more. A CNC wood lathe is operated by a computer which is controlled by the user. The use of computers on a lathe machine offers a wide range of benefits and features,while improving functionality.
- Lathe machine is designed for cylindrical or conoid workpieces,for example pillar,banister,chair legs,etc. All lathes work the same way.USB access device, turning garland, a molding.
- Model: ELE 1530
- Structure: Cast iron
- Spindle shaft: Sturdy spindle, NSK deep groove ball bearing, P5 grade.
- Drive system: – Three phase current of 380V, 50HZ. 4 Kw. , 1 set
– Stepper motor: 450B 2 sets
– Stepper driver: YKAO2811MA 2 sets
– Servo motor is optional
– 5.5kw 220v/3ph/220v/1ph for optional
- Inverter: Best inverter 5.5 kw (Fuling brand is optional)
- Guide rail: Taiwan HIWIN/PMI linear square guide rail.
- Spindle speed: 3000 r/min
- Material size: 300*1500 mm (length: 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm are optional)
- Center Sleeve ID: 1.414 times the side length of material (no need sleeve if material diameter is more than 60mm)
- Weight – bearing: 500 kg
- Engraving speed: 4 m/min
- Max. feed 15 mm/r
- Max. feed rate: 700 mm /min
- Min. setting unit: 0.1 mm
- Pivoting device: Pneumatic air connection within 6-8 bar.
- Tailstock: Precisely and easily movable, with quick clamping with pneumatic
- Electric system: Air break switch protection
- Dimensions(L*W*H):Machine (without operation box) 3100 *1280*1780 mm
- Packing dimensions:Machine (with operation box) 3200*1380*1980 mm
- Weight: 1700 kg
- Software AUTOCAD (DXF format )
- Control system: DSP